Bloggintresserade

söndag 4 mars 2018

Mid-way reminder for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hello sweeties,

I´m sorry but I´m running a bit late with this one

Hope you all seen our Mid-Way Reminder Post over at




if you haven´t please pop over and see 
all the lovely DT makes by my talented team mates.


our challenge this month is simply

Go for GREEN


This is what I made


I used lots of different pattern pp that I had in my left over stash. I do think it needs one more star down the left corner, what do you think?



I used this cute little frog called 


I have coloured him with ProMarkers.


Hope to see you all over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN this month, we love to see what you make and to pop over and leave some love...

I would love to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug - AG (9/3)
HIMCR #342 - Monochromatic Greens (10/3)
My Time To Craft #365 - Monochromatic (9/3)
QKR Stampede #285 - AG (8/3) Top5
Pattie´s Creations #144 - Lots of green (5/4)
4 Crafty Chicks #392 - Add a sentiment (6/3) Fav
Star Stampz - Lots of greens (14/3)



12 kommentarer:

  1. This is perfect for our current challenge “Lots of Green” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    What a cute image!
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I do love that frog he is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my gosh this is so cute! I love that image and you've colored him so well! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Too Cute ... Love It .. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack...
    Sherry Lynn
    DT @ JSS

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fun image! His face just makes me smile! I can't decide if you do need that extra star or not! Beautiful background paper and layout! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  6. First one to link up for HIMCR's monochromatic greens color theme challenge! Kudos! And what a great inspiration to everyone else that looks at the blog post at HIMCR! Cutesie! And you don't need another star. The rule in flower arranging and other arts and crafts is to use odd numbers, so no worries.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your image is too cute and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love this - it just makes me smile. So glad you joined us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love that frog, Nick! Very well colored. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog! Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  10. He is really handsome chap! and no, I don't think it needs another star, its just right as it is. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    SvaraRadera