Bloggintresserade

fredag 28 juli 2017

DT make for CRAFTY CATZ´s new challenge

Hello sweeties,

Today I´ll share a project made for our new challenge over at


but first I would like to tell you that Crafty Catz looking for a 

GUEST DESIGNER

So, we are looking for our next GDT to start on our return from our break and there may also be a chance for you to stay on with us if you like it as much as we do....
really whats not to like, good friendly DT, lovely images to play with and time off now and again lol 
so add gdt next to your creation no obligation to stay after the month is up just thought you might want too !


This week´s lovely sponsor is 




and our talented Janette has picked this theme for us

Anything Goes
with optional twist of - Anything but a card


I needed a new calendar to keep track of my crafty projects so 
I decided to alter the front of it to make it a bit more personal.


I used this cute little stamp from Lacy Sunshine, 



I have coloured with Promarkers.

Please visit Crafty Catz, my team mates has made some fantastic projects this week, embroidery, boxes, wall decorations, gifts wraps and more...

Happy crafting and remember that Crafty Catz will be back Friday 1st September at 9 O'clock after our summer holiday.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys #97 - Pucker up! (5/8)


11 kommentarer:

  1. Great idea, love this Have lovely weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab note book always love doing these and there is always someone that pinches them. Have a great week

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks Sue, I know that´s why I put my name on it... clever yes... LOL

      Radera
  3. Gorgeous book cover, good idea to add your name, not thought of that and I really should....enjoy the break...xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. She is so cute and puts a smile on my face!! What a fun idea for a project! I love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    SvaraRadera
  5. Brilliant project. Love the image! Thanks for being such a great team mate and for all your support. See you around blogland! Naomi x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Helene! She is so cute and this is a very fun little planner you've made with the lemon slice background paper. Thanks so much for joining my Pucker Up blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh My Goodness this is so adorable. What a fabulous image! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick fab project for this week looks brill, have a lovely summer break, take care x carol

    SvaraRadera
  9. Adorable!! Love her big glasses. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner.

    Annie - DT Member
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. Adorable!! And what a great way to dress up a plain notebook! You will definitely enjoy getting this one out! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. (sorry I'm late, I was on vacation last week)

    SvaraRadera