Bloggintresserade

fredag 21 juli 2017

One more Christmas card using a Bugaboo Image.

I was going to play along with the last of the challenges over at Catch the bug with this card but did not read the instructions good enough. I miss read about using this week´s freebie so I have to make another card, but I do love this one anyway!

This is what I made. I used red as my pop of colour. I have embossed the bigger snowflakes in the background with some black embossing powder.


Inside of my card....



I have coloured with ProMarkers. Sentiment is a Swedish brand called K-design.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T #425 - Christmas (
Star Stampz - Christmas in July (2/8)
Double D Challenge - Pop of colour (31/7)
  inspiration pic
Fab´n´Funky #360 - use a pattern paper (25/7)
The Holly and Ivy Challenge #10 - AG Christmas (22/7) Top5
Deep Ocean Challenge #159 - Christmas in July (24/7)


9 kommentarer:

  1. OH WOW this is awesome! What a fabulous design and fun image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White with a POP of Color’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous layout Nick, and the perfect pop of colour for the chosen image and theme. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow this is stunning. Such a sweet image and that pop of red really sets it off. Great layout too, loving it inside and out.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Spectacular card, Nick! Love the choice of red with the black and white. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Black/White with a Pop of Color" Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  5. A gorgeous card, gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at THAICC. Marlene DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Helene, I love this image, she's darling and you card is fabulous. I love the black and white with the pop of red. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image, papers and design! Thank you for joining the challenge at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    SvaraRadera
  8. Too cute! I adore Bugaboo. Your pop of color is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Stunning, I love the monochrome with red features – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera